"Seven billion 'locked treasure chests' are a terrible waste the world can no longer afford, ignore, or condone." -- Efiong Etuk
The evidence conclusively demonstrates our authentic, quintessentially creative nature as humans.
Close examination of the evidence reveals five cardinal, but generally overlooked, principles of human existence:
- First, the inherence of creativity in human nature and, therefore, its universal distribution.
- Second, the naturalness of creativity: a quality or ability that is inherent in the person by virtue of natural law, and that therefore cannot be taken away or denied; “a direct prerogative from the Infinite Will and Consciousness” that therefore is inviolable; a right that is not contingent upon tradition, belief, culture, government, or custom.
- Third, the centrality of creativity in human life, i.e., its primacy among the forces that drive human behavior and shape people’s lives.
- Fourth, actualization of one’s creative potential as the primary goal of life; “the healthiest and highest expression of human nature”; and “the optimal state of being.”
- Fifth and finally, inadequate opportunity for the vast majority of people to reach their creative potential, or to fulfill their authentic purposes in life, as the root of the global epidemic of meaninglessness and the resultant social and psychological problems that are ruining the lives and destinies of countless millions of people around the world, traumatizing families and national societies.
Global Creativity-Consciousness, our flagship campaign is, fundamentally, a civic creativity initiative. Its five-fold purposes are to:
- Return us to the proper understanding of our authentic, quintessentially creative nature as humans.
- Free ourselves from obsolete self-perceptions that no longer serve us well; continued adherence to which could spell disaster for mankind and for Planet Earth.
- Demonstrate the economic, social, and political imperative of conforming policies and decisions to our true nature, thus, to ensure their success and continued relevance.
- Provide concepts and application tools for translating the authentic concept of human nature into everyday actions: Education; Work; Management; Parenting; Leadership; etc.
- Join all people in this single most important and urgent task of reclaiming our authentic nature.
Since humans are quintessentially creative beings, it is important that every action, every policy, every decision enhances people’s natural abilities – their creativeness – if the action is to truly succeed and endure. In other words:
DO EVERYTHING CREATIVELY!
Since, as the evidence indicates, humans are quintessentially creative beings, every policy, every decision, and every human activity necessarily has to accord with that essence – necessarily has to enhance people’s natural abilities – if it is to truly succeed and endure. At the planetary level, by extension, only by basing our economic, social, and political actions on our fundamentally creative nature are we likely to thrive and flourish into the infinite future. Emerging from these twin conclusions is one simple transforming imperative: DO EVERYTHING CREATIVELY!
TIME TO RETHINK EVERYTHING: So That Mankind May Thrive and Flourish Into the Infinite Future, the flagship public engagement effort of Global Creativity-Consciousness, is a civic creativity campaign designed to encourage and expand meaningful conversations on vital human and ecological issues.
The (initially) eighteen-series TIME TO RETHINK EVERYTHING includes:
CREATIVE SELFHOODWatch Video
MASS CREATIVITYWatch Video
CREATIVE AGINGWatch Video
CREATIVE PARENTINGWatch Video
CREATIVE EDUCATIONWatch Video
CREATIVE LEADERSHIP (Part One)Watch Video
CREATIVE LEADERSHIP (Part Two)Watch Video
CREATIVE WORKWatch Video
INTEGRAL GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT (Part One)Watch Video
INTEGRAL GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT (Part Two)Watch Video
THE WAY WE THINK (Part One)
THE WAY WE THINK (Part Two)
THE WAY WE THINK (Part Three)
GLOBAL POVERTY (Part One)
GLOBAL POVERTY (Part Two)